When it comes to the point!
In human medicine modern materials, such as titanium alloys or ceramics, miniaturized electronics with highly integrated circuits and efficient energy reservoirs play an important role.
Every medical device and implant is comprehensively subjected to tests prior to usage in order to minimize the risk of malfunction as possible. By means of high-resolution, micro-focussing X-Ray imaging, foreign objects, cavities or porosity analyses can be performed.
- Implantable blood glucose meter and insulin pump
- Prosthesis especially with neuronal control elements (neuroprostheses)
- Hearing aids
- Pacemakers or implanted defibrillator (ICD)
- Titanium and ceramic joint implant or osteosynthesis
- Any medical-technical equipment for laboratories, operating rooms, medical practices or on the ward